Quick Tips to Improve Your Facebook Marketing Campaign
Facebook is one of the most under-utilized online advertising channels out there today, despite its popularity as a social media platform. With approximately 1.4 billion active users, it would behoove you to test the Facebook ad waters and build a proper strategy for your business.
In an attempt to help you weed out all the clutter, here are some quick tips to get you started on your Facebook marketing campaign.
* Coordinate your cover photo, profile picture and pinned posts to match your call to action. If you want to maximize engagement with your marketing campaigns, try matching your copy and creative across all three.
* Use a recognizable profile picture. Since your profile picture is at the top of the page and used as your thumbnail, you want to make sure it’s something that potential customers or fans will recognize, like your logo.
* Plan your “About” section, carefully. Since a preview of your “about” section is shown beneath your profile picture, it is going to be one of the first things people see. Make sure to write relevant information about your company and include your website.
* Think about ways you can target your audience, such as by age, gender, interests or education. The more specific you are with targeting the stronger your engagement will be.
* Create original posts, but don’t overwhelm your followers by post more than a few times a day.
* Post during peak times. Websites, such as coschedule.com, offer analytics of the best time to post on Facebook and other social media platforms. For example, posts published between 1-4 p.m. usually have the best click-through and share rates.
* Visual content is essential to succeeding on social media. Research has a shown the use of visual content in Facebook campaigns can generate 65% more engagement after only one month.
* Facebook offers features to track your engagement with followers such as “Insights.”For example, if you are looking for page specific data, like engagement rate per post, “insights” is a great tool to utilize.
* Use tracking URLs with UTM codes to identify which posts are driving traffic and conversions to your website.
* Promote your best content, the content that you know works. You don’t have to spend precious time in the beginning completely changing your campaign. If something has worked for you before, try it again.
For more information on using Facebook ads to promote your business, visit us at www.mediapartnersworldwide.com or call us directly:(562)439-3900