Advantages to Buying Advertising on Podcasts
Podcast audiences are growing, and advertising platforms are being created to accommodate both the creators who are looking to monetize their podcast and the advertisers looking to generate a healthy response. This is a wonderful opportunity for businesses to establish an affordable foothold in the emerging landscape of podcast advertising.
Media Partners Worldwide is a Podcasting Advertising agency. What does that mean?
Podcasts are a form of on-demand digital audio. Podcasts are growing, not only in listenership, but in advertising. In 2015, the Interactive Advertising Bureau held its first ever podcast advertising upfront event, where advertisers lock-in ad placements for the upcoming year. The upfront helped lock in premium advertising revenue while at the same time stoking overall advertisers’ interest in podcasting and helped ad buyers better understand the medium’s nuances.
The 2015 Infinite Dial study by Edison Research found that podcast consumption is on the rise, as monthly audio podcast consumption grew from approximately 39 million monthly users in 2014 to approximately 46 million in 2015.
From an advertising perspective, podcasting works because it consists of niche topics that target specific consumers.
Media Partners Worldwide is a pioneer agency in podcast advertising. Here are a few of the advantages of working with us:
- We have access to remnant (discount) pricing opportunities
- We understand where the advertising opportunities are
- Buying this form of advertising, which is not susceptible to ad blocking technologies
- MPW understands how podcast placements work – niche markets, personal pitches, tech savvy audience
- Product endorsements – the impact of podcast listener loyalty where live read testimonials by a podcast’s host have a material impact on boosting response to your ad
Podcast consumers have healthy disposable incomes, skew younger, are tech savvy, and respond well to the products and services touted by the hosts of the podcasts they listen to.
Call us or fill out the form below to learn more about how podcast advertising may be right for you.